You will learn
- How to build and maintain rapport
- The key to successful relationships.
- How to gather specific, high quality information from people and how to use it to achieve your outcomes.
- How to increase the range of what you are able to see, hear and feel and so know more about what’s going on.
- How to use metaphor effectively, as all great communicators do.
- How to generate practical, well-formed outcomes and how to achieve them.
- How to design interventions to move a person or Organisation from a present state to a desired state.
- How to create the right context for successful individual and organisational change.
- How to change unwanted behaviors in positive ways.
- How to talk another person’s language.
- How to create your own personal state of excellence,
- How to communicate clearly and effectively.
- How to make meetings work.
- How to mediate and negotiate more successfully.
- How to recognise and use powerful language patterns.
- How to develop your behavioral flexibility and creativity.
- How to be more at peace with yourself.
- How to connect the Mind, the Body and the Soul.
- How to access you Personal Mastery.
- How to access you Emotional Genius.
- Emotional Intelligence as Personal Mastery.
- Managing your higher levels of thinking – “ Exploring Consciousness Consciously.”
In addition you will learn how to use many specific change techniques and patterns – for example:
- Reframing and time line work,
- Power Zone pattern for self- esteem. Belief change patterns.
No prior training is required.
Course Table of Contents
- Meta Model
- States and Meta States
- Framing, Reframing, Outframing, Meta Framing.
- Well Formed Outcomes
- Sensory Acuity
- Eye Accessing
- Perceptual Positions
- Sorting Patterns
- Logical Levels Verbal Reframing
- Introduction to Altered States of Consciousness
Change Processes and Patterns
- 6-Step Reframing
- Constructively Handling Criticism
- Phobia/ Trauma Resolution
- New Behaviour Generator
- Change History
- VK Dissociation
- Conflict Resolution
- Introduction to Strategies
and much, much more …………..
The 28-day NLP training is divided into modules of two days.
The two days are a full Saturday and Sunday normally twice a month.
To ensure you get the most from the training, there will be a lively variety of learning formats: group presentations, special “how to” demonstrations, small group exercises step-by-step individual coaching, role plays, diagnostic sessions, practical skill-building work, tasks and discussion, and plenty of opportunity to have your questions answered as you go along.
To ensure optimum supervised practice we have a team of qualified assistants to call on when and if necessary and build practice sessions into each module. Between modules there are optional skill- building tasks.
- An integrated vision – Gives the whole training a holistic nature providing vital continuity and assurance of quality.
- Project-based learning – Ensures you integrate NLP into your life, both personally and professionally.
- Optimum format – We deliberately favour ten weekend modules every alternate weekend. These segments give in-depth experience fast but allow sufficient time in between to digest and integrate.
- Outstanding support material – Fully comprehensive, specially written course manual.
NLP Practitioners Programme
- Opening Frames
- Group Dynamics
- Safety Contract
- What is NLP and not NLP
- Come to Cause
- Drama Triangle
- Enter the Dolphin
- NLP Overview
- History of NLP
- Main Presuppositions of NLP
- Attributes of Experience
- Experience & NLP Mechanics
- Johari Window Model
- Feedback & Systems Thinking
- Sensory Acuity & Calibration
- Representational systems & preferred modalities
- Self-Assessment – preferred modalities
- Rapport: Theory & language / predicates, Exercises
- Eye accessing cues
- Meta model:
- Meta Model Softeners
- ATTITUDE, VALUES, BELIEFS & NEEDS
- Eliciting Beliefs & Values
- Identifying limiting beliefs*
- Unpacking & recognition
- Values Elicitation
- Values Chunking
- Values Hierarchy
- Means & End
- Useful Frames (Preframe, Ecology frame, Outcome frame, Contrast frame, Systems frame)
- Wheel of Life
- The AS IF FRAME*
- Conditions of a WFO
- WFO Steps
- Experiential Exercises
- Cartesian Model
- Present State elicitation (part of WFO)
- Association & Dissociation
- Tools for Ass/Diss
- 3 Perceptual Positions*
- States & State Characteristics
- NLP Anchors
- FRUIT – Anchoring conditions
- Steps to Anchoring
- States & Anchors
Exercises, Techniques & Processes
- New Orleans Flexibility Drill*
- New Behavior Generator*
- Change Personal History*
- Circle of Excellence*
- Treasures from the Past
- Chaining of Anchors
- Sliding Anchors – Sliding anchors for self-esteem*
- SubModality checklist
- SubModality mapping across
- SubModality SWISH*
- Size/ Brightness
- Distance/ Color
- Godiva Chocolate Pattern
- Hypnotic Language (Milton Model)
- Change History Timeline*
- Eliciting Life Line Procedure*
- Reframing negative experience
- Frames & Reframes: Content & Context
- Visual Squash / Conflict resolution*
- Conditional Close (reframing/negotiation)
- Negotiation Tools
- Six-step reframe – parts change piece*
- Eye movement integration*
- NLP Allergy Technique*
- VK Dissociation with Trauma/ PHOBIA cure*
- Neurological Levels of Change*
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SECTIONING OF THE MATERIAL INTO MODULES IS MERELY AN APPROXIMATION.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MIX AND MATCH AS THE LEARNING OF THE GROUP DICTATES.