You will learn
- How to build and maintain rapport
- The key to successful relationships.
- How to gather specific, high quality information from people and how to use it to achieve your outcomes.
- How to increase the range of what you are able to see, hear and feel and so know more about what’s going on.
- How to use metaphor effectively, as all great communicators do.
- How to generate practical, well-formed outcomes and how to achieve them.
- How to design interventions to move a person or Organisation from a present state to a desired state.
- How to create the right context for successful individual and organisational change.
- How to change unwanted behaviors in positive ways.
- How to talk another person’s language.
- How to create your own personal state of excellence,
- How to communicate clearly and effectively.
- How to make meetings work.
- How to mediate and negotiate more successfully.
- How to recognise and use powerful language patterns.
- How to develop your behavioral flexibility and creativity.
- How to be more at peace with yourself.
- How to connect the Mind, the Body and the Soul.
- How to access you Personal Mastery.
- How to access you Emotional Genius.
- Emotional Intelligence as Personal Mastery.
- Managing your higher levels of thinking – “ Exploring Consciousness Consciously.”
In addition you will learn how to use many specific change techniques and patterns – for example:
- Reframing and time line work,
- Power Zone pattern for self- esteem. Belief change patterns.
No prior training is required.
Course Table of Contents
- Meta Model
- States and Meta States
- Framing, Reframing, Outframing, Meta Framing.
- Well Formed Outcomes
- Sensory Acuity
- Eye Accessing
- Perceptual Positions
- Sorting Patterns
- Logical Levels Verbal Reframing
- Introduction to Altered States of Consciousness
Change Processes and Patterns
- 6-Step Reframing
- Constructively Handling Criticism
- Phobia/ Trauma Resolution
- New Behaviour Generator
- Change History
- VK Dissociation
- Conflict Resolution
- Introduction to Strategies
and much, much more …………..
The 28-day NLP training is divided into modules of two days.
The two days are a full Saturday and Sunday normally twice a month.
To ensure you get the most from the training, there will be a lively variety of learning formats: group presentations, special “how to” demonstrations, small group exercises step-by-step individual coaching, role plays, diagnostic sessions, practical skill-building work, tasks and discussion, and plenty of opportunity to have your questions answered as you go along.
To ensure optimum supervised practice we have a team of qualified assistants to call on when and if necessary and build practice sessions into each module. Between modules there are optional skill- building tasks.
- An integrated vision – Gives the whole training a holistic nature providing vital continuity and assurance of quality.
- Project-based learning – Ensures you integrate NLP into your life, both personally and professionally.
- Optimum format – We deliberately favour ten weekend modules every alternate weekend. These segments give in-depth experience fast but allow sufficient time in between to digest and integrate.
- Outstanding support material – Fully comprehensive, specially written course manual.